lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

The Mini Olympics!

Hi folks!

It´s been very exciting this week at school, although we have missed some of you while you´ve been at the Mini Olympics!

In the Biblioteca Elemental we saw some marvellous artwork being done on the team banners.

I visited the Minis yesterday and it was wonderful to see all these colourful banners in action.

 


 It was also a joy to see all you inspired young sports people!  
 




I´ve been training hard all week with my daughter Gina who was a goalie in 2B´s Handball team.  Our training had its ups and downs and it reminded me of a great story we have in the Library called The goalie´s secret, by Paul Shipton about a boy trained to be an amazing goalkeeper by an old lady (who was very nifty on her feet!).

JN SHI goa



Another really popular sports novel we have is Creando equipo by Laura Gallego which I have promised myself to read to improve my Spanish!

VN GAL cre



There are lot´s more like these to explore.  Try entering novela sobre deportes as your Keyword (Palabra Clave) into the Find (Buscar) box in the Library Catalog.  Click here for Library Catalog

And remember it´s the taking part that counts!

Have a great week!

Miss Marie



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment or tell us what you are reading!